MyLowesLife is a login portal designed and manged by the Lowe’s Store for their employees. This portal can be utilized both by current and former employees of the company. Here is everything you need to know about My Lowes Life employee portal, how to login and whom do you contact in case you have any issues with the portal.
There are many benefits with Lowes employee portal. This mylowes service makes employees’ life better and easy. Here are a few benefits they can get :
- Current work schedule
- Work-related emails
- Option to change/trade your present shifts
- Managing your paychecks and benefits
- Applying for promotions
In order to log in to your MyLowesLife portal account, you need to check if you have the following things :
- Sales Number
- An active internet connection
- A secure browser (Firefox or Google Chrome)
If you are a new employee and do not have your password with you, then you have to contact your HR department and they will help to get your login credentials. If you are an old employee, then keep your login credentials handy before log in to your Lowes account.
My Lowes Life – Current Employee Login
Current employees can access the portal website at www.myloweslife.com or they can simply click here to go to the login page.
- A webpage will appear before you asking for your Sales Number and password.
- Your Sales Number is actually your User ID.
- Enter your Sales Number.
- Then proceed to the next field where you have to type the password.
- Now press on the “Login” button.
- After successful login, you will see two types of employment options – Part-Time and Full-Time Employee.
- Choose the one which is applicable to you.
- Now you are all set to access your employment related information.
MyLowesLife.com Former Employee Login
Just like its current employees, Lowe’s Store has also kept option for former Lowes employee Login. These are the benefits lowes former employees can get from the portal:
- Check Health Care Plan of Lowe’s Store for its former employees
- Your Employment Details with Lowe’s
- Catch-Up with colleagues
- Pension Plans designed for former employees
- 401(K) Plans
Lowes sso Login – Former Employees
Even you are a former employee of Lowes, you have to access the same URL that current employees use to access your account. To avoid any confusion, do follow the steps given below :
- Go to www.myloweslife.com
- On the home page, you can see “Are you a former Lowe’s employee” heading.
- You need to click there to access HR related information
- A new webpage will be loaded. Give it some time to open it completely.
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Click on Log On and visit your account
Lowes Life Kronos Login
MyLowesLife Kronos is a special login feature available to Lowe’s employees. It gives them direct access to all sorts of information related to their work and employment. Lowes Kronos Login is an effective mean of managing large workforce. You can reach Lowes Login Kronos simply by using the Kronos App or your My Lowes Life Login portal.
MyLowesLife Contact Information
If you are an employee of Lowe’s and have questions related to your MyLowesLife Login, call them at following numbers.
- You can contact Lowe’s Benefits Centre by dialling 1-844-475-6937 from United States. If you are outside the United States, then dial 1-312-843-5251 to reach them. They are open for you from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm (Eastern Time) on all days from Monday to Friday.
- If you are looking to connect with Lowe’s HR department, then dial 1-336-6583535 or 1-888-HRINFO5.
- You can reach MyLowesLife Customer Care Service at 1-800-445-6937.
- You can also talk directly to Lowe’s Store corporate office by dialling 1-704-758-1000.