As per Federal Tax Law, every US employer have to issue W2 Form (Wage and Tax Statement) to the employees at the latest by January 31 of every financial year. Lowe’s also issues the same to their workers and if you are a current or former employee with Lowe’s, then we are going to show you how to get your Lowes W2 Forms online by following some simple steps.
How do I get Lowe’s W2 Form?
Both current and former employees of Lowe’s Store can check/print their W2 Forms online. We have here described both the methods with lucid instructions.
Steps for Lowes Current Employees W2 Form
This section deals with the steps for accessing current employees W2 Forms.
- Log in to My Lowes Life employee portal.
- You need Sales Number and Password to do My Lowes Life Login
- Now go to the section that reads “My Wealth”.
- Then choose the “Payroll Services”.
- Under the “Payroll Services”, you will see the “W-2 Services”.
- Click on the “get your W-2 now” if you have opted for the “online delivery” option.
- After accessing current year’s W2, you have to click on the “online” option and follow the steps to take print out of the current W2 form.
- If you have not opted for the “online delivery” option for W2 forms, you have to visit loweslike.com and click on the “W2 Reprint” option to take printout.
- They will charge you for printing any W2 statement for previous years however one reprint is free for the present year’s W2 Form.
- Always check the W2 statement till last before taking a print-out as second one must be the final page.
Steps to Get Lowes Former Employees W2 Form
If you are a former employee of Lowe’s Store, then also you can access your W2 forms online but the steps are little different from the current employee’s.
- You have to go to w2express.com
- When the page is fully loaded, you have to enter LOWES as the Employer Name and then put the Employer Code of 11116.
- You will be directed to another page where you have to provide your SSN and your PIN. The PIN is made of the last four digits of your SSN + MM + YY from your birth date.
- After entering the SSN and PIN, click on the “Continue” button.
- If this is your first login to w2express.com, you have to change the default PIN to a new PIN.
- Go to the “Get your W2 now” section for online delivery. You can also click on “W-2 Reprint” option to take prints of the statement. “W-2 Reprint” option gets activated only after February 1 of every year.
Alternative Method to Get Lowes W2 Forms
- Former employees of Lowe’s Store can also access their W2 statements via a different Tax Form Management Portal with link mytaxform.com
- After visiting the webpage, you have to enter 11116 as Employer Code and then press the “Login” button.
- You will be prompted to enter the 10-digit number which starts with “9” and then followed by your SSN (Social Security Number) and PIN (Personal Identification Number). Enter it to proceed.
- Now, you can check your W2 statements online and take print-outs if you want to.