Lowes Kronos is a part of MyLowesLife Employee Login Portal. This staff management portal is quite helpful in assisting Lowe’s employees to access their work schedules. This platform provides employees with every detail of their shift timings and workloads so that they don’t need to ask their manager every now and then and they can manage their days more effectively.
Lowes Kronos Sign in
When you are a current employee of Lowe’s, you must have been provided with your My Lowes Life Login credentials by your HR manager. You need those credentials to log in to check work schedules at Kronos portal
There are two ways you can log in to the portal. You can log in to Kronos Lowes either with your PC or from the mobile app. We are discussing here both the procedures.
Kronos Lowes Login From PC
Look at the following steps to know how to connect with Kronos from your PC.
- Type the URL www.myloweslife.com at the search box of the browser to reach the official login page of MyLowesLife.
- A login page will appear on your computer’s screen.
- Look at the upper left side of the page. There are spaces asking for your Sales Number and password.
- Type your sales number and password in the specified fields.
- Press the “Login” button.
- After you are logged in to your My Lowes Life account, you can see two options – Part-Time and Full-Time. Choose the option applicable to your job type.
- This will take you to lowes employee account homepage.
- There is a “Kronos” tab on the right-hand side of that page. Select that button.
- A disclaimer notice will appear on your screen. You need to acknowledge the notice.
- After that click on the “My Work and Absence Summary” tab.
- Now you will be able to check your work schedule in a very organized fashion.
Lowes Kronos Login From Mobile
You can also access your lowes Kronos portal with the help of the Kronos mobile app. The process is very simple and as follows.
- You have to first go to the Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Type “Kronos” on the search button of the Play Store and search.
- Kronos application will appear on the search result list.
- Tap on the Kronos app icon and then tap the “Install” button.
- It will take a few minutes to install the app.
- Once the installation is done, the “Open” button will be activated. Tap on the “Open” button.
- Now, the Kronos app will open on your mobile’s screen asking for your MyLowesLife Login credentials.
- Enter your Sales Number and password on the respective fields.
- Now, you can check all your work schedule details here.
Kronos Login Issues
Are you facing any issues accessing the Kronos lowes portal from your home? Is your Kronos app not working? It may be due to any ongoing update from the management. If you are trying lowes Kronos from your PC and is not working, you should try from your mobile app. If both ways are not working, we recommend you to wait and try after some time. Still, the problem is not resolved? You may need to change your password to fix this issue. You can change it from your workplace.
In case you are still facing the issues repeatedly with the Kronos app, you can try to contact customer services so that they can help you with the procedure or steps to fix it.
Some employees are facing other issues with Kronos scheduling. For example, Kronos is programmed to give shifts and working hours automatically. Some times employees are falling into wrong shifts and it is making it difficult for them. In this scenario, employees should meet their manager and ask them about it.
Kronos Customer Care Info
- If you are facing any trouble in accessing your MyLowesLife Kronos account or having problems related to login, you can call Lowe’s HR office at 1-336-6583535 or 1-888-HRINFO5.
- You can also connect with their customer care service by dialing 1-800-445-6937.
- To reach Lowe’s Corporate Office directly, you can call them at 1-704-758-1000.